Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Father's Place is in the Home

Everyone has heard the tired old cliche about how a "mother's place is in the home".  And despite my personal feelings on the matter, I would like to point out that a father's place is the home as well.  Now I can go through hundreds, maybe even thousands, of statistics as to why a dad should spend time with his kids,  but let's face it...this is only my first post...I don't want to use all of the material at one time.

All joking aside, I look forward to the discussions and posts that will be had here.  I encourage dialogue and other opinions.  I know there are other schools of thought that are not like mine and I love listening, or reading as it may be, to them.  Thank you.

~Brooks

P.S.  Also, I promise not to get offended at your posts as long as you don't get offended at mine.  Whether we like it or not, we're in this together, so we have to live with each other.  Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment